1-Month Emergency Food Supply:
The recommended minimum for long-term emergencies is 3-Months’ worth of food for each person in your care. It’s time to prepare.
The Ready Hour 3-Month Emergency Food Kit provides an ideal amount of food, designed to give your body 2,000+ calories per day. (That’s what the average adult needs for surviving a stressful crisis.) Unlike others, we don’t skimp on the calories.
CALORIES = ENERGY = SURVIVAL.
Plus, the 3-Month Kit has more food variety than ever before sealed in six large buckets – no wonder it weighs in at 121 pounds!
BEST SELLER & VALUE – SAVE 20%
- Meals averaging over 2,000 calories per day
- 21 varieties, up to 25-year shelf life
- Meals in resealable, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life
- Weighs 120 pounds
- In resealable, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life
- Foods grown and packed in the USA, no MSG added
- Tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks & snacks
- Easy-to-prepare meals sealed into 6 rugged, water-resistant buckets (12″ x 12″ x 15 1/4″ bucket size)
- FREE shipping & handling included